Thursday, September 11, 2008

This Side of the Crystal Ball

Welcome to my blog!
I've been noodling around with doing this for the last couple of years. It does seem to take about two years for any of my plans to be launched...and that really seems ridiculous!
I wonder if I could just JUMP into the things I'm only just beginning to ponder, could I cut out some of that procrastination, or is it part of the blasted process?

Well, enough of that...

I wanted to do this blog for two reasons.
First, I think this probably will turn out to be the most interesting time of my life, and I want to document it. Nostalgically reading about this time when I'm eighty sounds like it might be fun.
Of course, I'll probably still be doing this when I'm eighty, with little time for nostalgia. Oh, well!

Second, people are constantly asking me to relate stories about what we do and how we do it, apparently there is much interest in our work and what happens around it. I know I am interested in it, and I would simply keep a journal, but for this nearly constant stream of inquiry about our adventures as professional readers and psychics from others.

So...I hope you will enjoy what I write here.

Valentina
The Fortune-Teller of Dallas

No comments: